Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A real man

A real man for nearly two weeks talking to a guy mess and try to set a date, but we both had busy schedule, he was always left the country to work but I promised that we will see this weekend. I was excited beyond measure because my cravings were a growing and did not know how I could resist the left to see a nice local meeting cluj.In day I prepared meticulously and started to meet him Michael, so he called the guy who was hoping to show me a place set neuitat.Ajung night and my eyes were delighted with what they saw, I vaut pictures of him of course but to see it in your face on this man was the more bine.Mihai was ... a man of 30 years, tall, blond, muscular, see that he treats the body as a temple, and the suit you wear with such elegance highlight his masculinity imbatatoare.Ne sat down, ordered a bottle of wine and begin to know each other better. , I'm glad I could finally we see us in person. , I'm happy I waited a long time it . starting to drink two glasses of wine after we get to the topic of interest to both us and the reason we pulled out of the house. , Alex seem a little nervous, do not feel comfortable? -No, I feel very good here, but I recognize some emotions. , you do not have to, since you know that you attract men? -Not long ago, about a year and we had only a few lovers. -And what is your role in bed? ask for the I'm just active. , depends on who they are, but if you're only active'll be happy to be my little girl. -Well when I say that we're doing here, how about we go somewhere private? -course of a particular place? now so quiet I felt maybe it was the wine or due to his soothing voice. Yeah I have a place, how about we go to the bathroom? -not kidding, I could not do that, leave the jokes and be seriously. , but are really really want to do it in the bathroom, it's very exciting to do it in public places and it is natural, many do. , I could never do sex in a public place if we would hear were any worse we would see? normal idea that excites me but I wanted to see someone's libertinism was indeed very intoxicating and clearly dominate me. , if someone sees us invite them to join us .. said it with a smile evil that slowly seduced me. , No, I'm sorry I can not. ,'s ok it's no problem, we rented a hotel room and we go there my scumpl. , Thank you for understanding, I can not wait to get, my butt will be only yours, but for the moment you'll excuse me I have to go to the bathroom to get refreshed, this heated discussion about me. , of course, no rush. washing my bathroom I'll Take face, waiting to calm down and wait for the swelling in my pants in public dispara.Ideea sex with this man, the stallion excite me very much, his presence completely dominate me, I wanted to feel his touch, feel it in me in the bathroom but I could not calm down slowly and give aceasta.Ma go out when the door opens and I see Mihai.Vine quickly toward me hug me and kiss me in his arms helplessly lu violent.Sunt strong and slowly fall prey to kiss his , all warm up, begin to kiss passionately, to stroke her body strong instincts are included animalice.Continuam to kiss the fly went into a toilet and close the compartment usa.Printre start kissing naked , unroll shirt and bring out his powerful pecs and defined, kiss and fondle her breasts, playing with his nipples, I take a nipple in his mouth and gently bite it, suck it, I'm not enough of it, in take in hand while the other nipple and stroking it slowly after violent twist careil hear his moans of pleasure that I urge you to abodmenul continui.Imi kisses down there's and below unroll the strap, zipper mouth watching it slowly unfold me up at the stallion meu.Trag pants and kiss and lick his dick hardened by boxers, I want it, I need it, I can quickly pull astepta.Ii boxers down and release a wonderful penis, the great that I had more than 20 cm, watched pulsing veins on his dick, I was hypnotized by his dick, only when she began to walk in front of me I remembered where his eram.Incep I masturbate and kiss a bag in his mouth like a starving animal and suck with lust and passion for rare mine.Ii dick lick at the base to the top and I was playing with his balls, I'm not tired of it suck and groans urged me to continue. -So suck me, what you're good girl and obedient, suck me you little bitch, your mouth driving me nuts. praises of provoke me further bitch loves to be made and I really be dominated by this man and I catch viril.Dupa minutes after head and starts to fuck me in the mouth with a force and speed that I have not experienced it, it was my favorite moment of oral worship to i feel dick as they enter and leave the throat and mouth as my loved lack of control that stops once aveam.Dintr me up and kissed me, but I fondly. A great suck my dear, now I want butt, huh? Yeah I want you, I want you with all my heart, I want to be yours, please fuck me , not so fast first you must prepare. With these words, I turned back to him and I strong push compartimentului.Se wall sticks by me and kissing me on the neck while simtand moistened his finger as I rub my knob doritoare.Se bends and I make a great rimming, his tongue slowly penetrate me feel like I'm melting pleasure, I bit his hand for hide my moans, nothing, two fingers penetrated my ass and I do not I could not help it. , Yeah, it's good, fuck me, fuck me, I love you, ahh how I love, you're awesome dear. I pull my fingers back and put them in your mouth, suck with lust as I tight grip and I hit the pool wall, I loved the taste of his fingers and the bottom meu.Isi rubs dick between my buttocks slowly increasing slow pace, which makes me arch my back, pushing the bottom in him, wanting to feel the stallion in me. , you little bitch like you? you like to be fucked in the bathroom. Yeah I love, I adore you, fuck me, I want you in me. , And if someone comes into the bathroom and sees us? -I do not care if he sees us, I just want to fuck me, only you exist for me My Adonis, please do not bother me and fuck I beg. -Damn I wanna fuck you bitch you talk so beautiful my dear. shoved my dick in my ass dilated, and it hurt, it was the largest I had in me, little by little my ass all be willing and pleased increasing every centimentru.La started fucking me slowly for me not to cause pain, tenderness of overwhelmed me, not just thinking he slowly begins to increase my pace and because contrelor ... becomes increasingly agresiv.Placerea was incredible, as were my moans, I could not control, I heard the bathroom enter and exit the world and Michael's hands on my mouth were the only things that gave us the gol.Dupa time to stop and sit on the toilet making my mark apropriu.Ma me sit on his cock slowly rosette and continue to love each other there can now make out how much we both wanted and indeed that much of our language playful and greedy every moment sipping sweet playful mangaiere.Funduletul my dick is not enough of this powerful, my contrele increase the pace, he could hear the groans through kissing, lip biting me sign the pleasure grew, we continued to I move fast in eights, in turn Mihai me a big hug I stood up and continued to fuck me, I'm dragging my feet around it and I catch up with Margna hands of both master compartimentului.Eram animal instincts felt like I was crap pleasure, I urge you to continue, do not stop, moans could not be mastered. , You are awesome, I love how my Adonis fuck me, fuck me hard, ahh's as well I adore my boyfriend. -Your ass boyfriend driving me nuts, ahh how wonderful move. , ahh, ahh, yeah, you better fuck me, I'm yours, I'm yours, fuck me again. , I feel, I comes, I want to figure your way into my sweet ass. , where you want, my ass is yours. At that moment I felt his strong and warm jets invading my ass, my body is completely relaxing, kissing me tenderly in While the sold.Ma gave last movements put down, break the string of kisses for you clean his sperm dick hot and very tasty saturam.Impart me not him fresh sperm in a long kiss, dress and take a cab hotel.Ne both sat behind the cab, Michael gives the address and I'm getting ready for another match to hotel.Atunci I felt his hand starting stroking my penis, I was scared, I did not want to see our taxi driver, we made sex in the bathroom before, but this was different, there was a man in front of us, just look in the mirror and we look worried vedea.Ma Mihai trying to stop him but he continues to smile and kiss me on the neck, what good was I ruled the nou.Incet heats moves his mouth to my ear, earlobe gently bite me, caressing my cock through my pants growing rapidly and I feel his tongue lick my ear invade easily and makes me moan incet.Ajungem the intended primary destinations and I'm happy that I was descoperiti.Ajungem the door of our room and Michael starts to kiss me again. , and you fool waits a few seconds to enter the room, we have seen here in the hall. , not matter, I want you here in the hall now, I want to suck again .. and with these words he kisses me strong, caressing me through my pants and make me and in that state they do not care about anything, I could not resist . Ma knees and begin to suck his big dick and vein without care about who sees me, I felt like a whore and sucking dick there in the hall but this excites me even more, I was three time maximum .. palmutele that I gave and that dick slapping me across the face, over the language made me stand up and stick me in front of the door and ask him to fuck me. , Fuck me, fuck me here and now, I do not care about anything, I want you back in me, fuck me like a whore you are. had not need any encouragement, I fucked with power, desire was as excited as and it mine.Barbatul strong squeeze me with one hand around the chest and one in my mouth, trying to stifle my wonderful strigatele.Ce I work in the back, I love every second of fornication, each input and output of his cock . whispered softly in my ear , I love to fuck, you're a very obedient girl, your butt playfully driving me nuts .. let's go inside. Mihai When I entered the room I lean over a locker in the hallway and starts dn fuck me again, harder than before, being now in the room I no longer muffled moans and screams of pleasure, was imprisoned in a room both sentenced to hours of love and placere.Imi like how violently fucked me like pulled me hair fucked me so intensely that every movement of the pelvis moves dulapiorul.Simteam not anymore, and he realized that, he upped the pace, screaming of pleasure and I could go on dulapior.Orgasmul was intense shaking pleasure, Michael let me and kissed me sweetly on the back and neck, I adore. , You're not going to let semen spill out why not? take collects every drop, I he said in a tone iubitor.Ma conform, bend over and suck on the cabinet every drop of sperm get up to share with my boyfriend, we kiss and embrace our whole minutes. , my dear, but it felt good no joke . Yeah, because of you, know how to make me feel great, you worked very well, but I see you are still hard, you have to solve this one too. Did you have any idea how to do it and that? -I have a surprise for you my dear .. kiss him long and I turn to put on the bed pat.Ma knees back turned to him and taking my ass arching out, leave me a little in front and incept break my legs slowly until they reach the rope (very mobile), I turn my head towards him and to invite him to use me as he wants. , baby I'm all yours, do with me as he wills, knowing that there I can refuse nothing. , that's a surprise, I never thought that I will have a match with someone so mobile, your butt was so irresistible but now when I see so .... never said anything to me approached me put your hands on my ass and started again cause my pleasures as only he knew, My Adonis, the perfect man, only his dick I could work so well, it was a real stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment