Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Silviu ... First Experience


Silviu ... The first experience was freshman in college, a difficult year full of challenges, academic activities and materials different from what I was used to high school, where I have put it was pretty hard to make new friends shortly that we were free. After about two months of school I have made a group of friends with whom I went to school and comes out for a beer once in cand.Din prevailed since the school was not surprising that girls in my group friends there was one guy besides me, Silviu.Ma along well with all the girls in the group, laughing, flirting, doing more together, Silviu just do not want to talk very mult.Nu wanted to talk much with him For him as saying that the world would be gay.Nu are homophobic but did not know what to talk to him, it was a new thing in my life and i did not want to hurt sentimentele.Silviu was a handsome boy with blond hair, blue eyes and an athletic body was fete.Recunosc dream as I like the show not knowing what consequences this would have. few months went by during which I became friends with Silviu.Mi more I realized that we much in common, iesem often just me, talking about girls, describing our best sex. He had some really Santa with girls although it seems a little strange and believed to be invented, because I knew he was gay, which does not bother me, and although I've not recognize began to be planted in my mind the idea of sex with a man .. I would not have recognized this even in my mind .. Increasingly I found myself intensely watching his smile and admire beautifully sculpted body .. his presence makes me dizzy .. The night I was thinking more and more about him at body of the image of nice but still does not recognize that I have sex with a man simply tells me it's a phase that will pass. session came and everyone had to do a project antropologie.Silviu asked me to help him and we agreed that we will see at the appointed time to el.Ajung knock on the door and I answer some clothes completely wet trasnpiratie. -Hi Alex , Hi I too early? -I just finished did not exercise the day . Tue get in the kitchen and make yourself comfortable until I do shower. M went into the kitchen I pulled the cards, but after a few minutes, get bored and go to his room to sit at the desk and I sit calculator.Ma salt eye a magazine for adults, a gay magazine .. curiosity mastered me and I started to watch the ea.Apar two men kissing passionately followed by oral sex (beginning to excite me more and more) .. the next page one of the lovers put in four paws and his boyfriend penetrate it (at this point I started to masturbate with pants) and it all culminated with simultaneous ejaculation followed by two lucky and my regret that I was not the one who sucking dick like it was not me who was penetrated as I was not the embrace of her lover .. I heard Silviu finished showering and I rushed into the kitchen .. I entered the room and I ask you not realize I made in the brief minutes but very pleasant party for ages there .. only comes in the kitchen dressed in some boxers skinny. , They Alex how's the project I hope you're prepared to help. attention to what I was saying I was looking at the drops of water flowing developed on his chest and trickled down his abdomen very defined, was crushed by the desire to lick the drops one by one from the abdomen to the chest and licking his nipples hours. ALEX you okay? -Yes excuse me I was thinking about else Yeah I noticed .. he said with a smile .. it and figured what I'm thinking?, and realized that trying to hide the biggest hands I had an erection?. eyes I semierect down to his cock and I was thinking how to resist not to jump on her and devour her with his tongue massaging a sweet kiss before I swallow every drop of sperm. , Alex you can put a more personal question? -Yes of course I said trying to sound as calm. -At first when I knew what we were trying to avoid me? -Well I do not know how to tell you .. but .... I heard some rumors about you? -What kind of baby rumors? faint I thought when I said so , you know what I hear rumors at school ... How you think I would be gay?'s what you heard? - Well ... yes ... that's what I heard -I daranjeaza if I'm gay? -No, I do not mind but do not know how to talk to you again .. I imagine the beauty of his dick in my mouth and he looking is up at me and smiles specific .. -talking to me like you talk to every man and to enlighten you give gay (slowly approaching me) love to have sex with men, to make love to her , feel them erect penis in my mouth starve (came in my face, looking up at him from the chair) to rub my knob and kiss her (her fingers through my hair) I feel as I penetrate her with their wonders penises (keep his fingers through his hair and took off his penis and your pointing out to me) as we will do .. what do you think? (walking his penis on my face my lips felt like going crazy) I do not .. I can .. although I refused mouth began to open slowly -You can, you know, to see you, want to be mine -but .. but .. I do not know at the time the tip of the penis into my mouth slightly open. . resisting very little resistance that I wanted. -Let's senses will leave you in the most natural thing, be mine (I gave up) I'm, I'm the tau.te .. i got huge dick in her mouth and I began to suck with a passion that surprised me, dominate me .. loved animal instinct to suck his dick and lick his head and feel it's warmth Guram .. me crazy, I started to lick the bottom -So baby , I love how you suck .. continue .. do not stop .. yeah yeah .. so .. so .. I fool on fire sucks dick in your mouth .. o. suck o. suck o. I continued to suck, I caught him by the buttocks and try to stick as multinational mouth but I was drowning .. I stopped and tried again .. Silviu catch me head and started to fuck me increasingly violent .. adored as I loved to suck dick fucked and loved this new feeling, the warmth and the feelings that dominate me .. I pulled it out of his mouth and began to slap me across the face with it what excites me and I have hard -Like suck me baby? -Yes -No I heard you, I want to say how much I love you , I love to suck you baby, I love your dick sucking you always .. please let me suck you want to taste you sperm all over .. I started to masturbate and suck it perfect coitele races .. we lick and suck suddenly stuffing them in his mouth and masturbate him violently .. -Honey I can take I-da give me a .. I want it, I want to feel your sperm Ingur and swallow it all .. I caught a few headaches and violent movements began to empty his sperm in my mouth over his delicious .. I worked for had a great taste I knew I you want and at times .. I started to suck again until I squeezed the last drop delicious .. I raised and I turned to his mouth to get the most passionate kiss that I had .. Share with wonderful languages seed and moving on to kiss digit minutes with his hands around my neck .. amazing how much I love to kiss him and squeeze him gently in his arms .. How was your lover I liked Yes I loved it, I'll remember every second (kissing me tenderly on the lips) , I'm glad you liked it but I have not finished .. kiss me again, I liked the attention that I gave to his soft lips and playful tongue .. I May do something only if you agree of course -what? -I Margem bedroom and make love .. I want to penetrate my beloved expensive, how about you agree? -Yes a thousand times yes .. I do not want you out of my arms baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment