Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

The first time I made oral ... When I was ...

The first time I made oral ... When I was a boy of 14 years and was the summer vacation in the country, my cousins were higher by 5-6 years ... It all started when they put a film on video xxx we looked at all three. By the end of the film one of them looked at me and asks me if I feel like playing a game of cards on penalties (who lost the first punishment was supposed to execute no comment) I answered the first game and da.Am var so I joined the other three of the game ... once when I lost my biggest summer tells me that my punishment is that you have to take it in his mouth his dick as did girls in the movie .... I hesitated but I could not help it ... I was understanding and everyone respected ... he had a pretty huge dick. I hesitated a bit but that was to be done ... and took first in the mouth .... we play and when we lost again but had the same penalty provided you keep in your mouth for 5 minutes and playing with Lumba in mouth so .... I started playing with sense for the tool head in the mouth ... and started to like it .. after game put xxx movie again ... after starting the movie a girl began to suck as chief book ... tells me you feel like doing so .. I wonder ... have I said why not and got in his mouth again and I was watching TV and doing exactly as face and felt a strange taste introduced in mouth ... the ejacuat in my mouth ...... after I finished second followed the same way lasted about 30 minutes ..... after this experience when we see more and receive a dick in mouth ... and I like to suck on each ...

No comments:

Post a Comment