Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Boat classmates

Boat classmates on a Friday trip with classmates ... tonight is all in the cabin and a professor says to enter the room ... we sat by 6 in camera.ne each bed that was a 12 half tonight ... start vb tells of horror every one `and eventually reach

em to talk about sex and other sleep vb vb that I was awake I and another colleague ... and he begins to say about his girlfriend having sex with her anal and etc ... I nodded and asked how it was anal sex ... if it's cool or not, and he says ...

... it's super exciting to put toata.si after much vb I tell if he wants to do anal sex with me, and he said he'd like to have incerce.nu ahead and went to his mother in bed slowly as to not wake the others and went under the covers after he pulled slightly mia mia boxers down then put the finger in my asshole ... and dupaceia I must feel something warm on my hole was trying to penetrate me ... I grabbed miam iam back and got dick in my hand and guided it into the hole then slowly came over to me in the ass I had sex after he finished 10min in my ass without my say anything. iam saying let me go to the bathroom to wash my ass as I was still with sperma.el said he comes to wash their penis ... I entered the shower ... no I makar got to wash that came over me and said mia anal sex with me was extravagant and mia io said if I suck there in dushn and said flatly ... mam put knees after he came took my head and pulled me back and forth on his dick with her mouth full of sperm ... I did from time 1 to about 3 all oral sex in a shower and hot water poured on us ... (although I'm not gay mia liked fff much experience it) and now I meet weekly with that boy and have sex at my house ... (who is in Timisoara Please contact me if you want to sex)

No comments:

Post a Comment