Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Taxi

TAXI

After we've smoked all the trouble

was with four friends intr_o disco direction.

that we stuck to one (no screaming) 4 o'clock I decided to go Akasa. kum I took a taxi and I stand on the overhead I went ahead to and pay off past and taxi.

Text original

cabbie ers a guy about 40-45 years after they fell kindly fffff my friends (who stayed in the military and Dr. camp) I told him to take me to where I live with

TAXI Eram cu 4 prieteni intr_o discoteca din regie.

parents and rahova wife. Akasa arrived and looking in his wallet mia pl Cupsa

Contribuie cu o traducere mai buna

said we resolve this and other pr. A car pulled away and mia meeting May lok be put maia p. has and said that if you let it suck the race is free. Intriguingly and f pissed he did not discuss pikat nika in lam allowed to continue. I opened the jeans I left them down and received ECA Craftsman MUIE that I could ever receive. He knew where and when to lick, suck cun me where and when to use language ......... I cause a lot of tingling. I finished pretty hard after that he invited me but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment