Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Who Sucks

Me and Bita, my friend's brother who made me pleasant first experience with a guy, he just Dusu, if I may say so, when someone entered the apartment. I for one was scared my girlfriend does not find me. However I was not gay, I liked it and wanted it increasingly more. Because I have yet to get out of the bathroom, I used a stratagem. So to see who came out of the bathroom, Bita has had to bring my shirt and pants, that in our haste we went into the bathroom just in butt naked. Big mistake. I've been waiting, but Bita did not come. What the hell do I do? Let go so empty I could not. Story that I feel does not take a shower, do it at your home. How would someone come to visit you and, at a time to go take a shower? It would be wrong, right? Eventually I plucked the teeth, I put a towel on me and walked out of the bathroom. Well, great was my surprise when, once in the living room, I found Bita with another boy, a friend of his in full ... activity. This time visitor serving Bita's candy. In fact it was natural to give something to a visitor. If you were beer, drank a whole new, I give you. That PULA! But the visitor was not angry, sucking intensity of thought as to let the cumnatelul my free tool. How towel erea not help me, I took off. Then I locked the front door. I have not wanted to part of a surprise. It was clear that today was part of the party between boys Seeing that I was free and, above all, eager facts visitor came to mouth fuck. Type about saliva strong, but it seemed only natural. Bita's dick was pretty thick, do not leave room to breathe, let alone to get rid of saliva. How is saliva dripping chin, and he was busy with my dick, which began to harden, Bita come and close the mouth of saliva guest. I thought he would swallow, but Bita had another thought. You get a new partner, and put it in position goat. The guy had no job, still sucked. Bita and put his mouth glued to my asshole newcomer saliva and spread all that was in the boy's mouth rosette. With undeget began to rub around the hole Rosacea greased when it was quite sudden summer until the end. Type jump up and escape my dick in your mouth. Then I lie down on the carpet to get that dick mouth youngish-bit small but ... playful, and he can continue to work on my dick, which I was proud, though, I admit, I was jealous of Bita, which was a leader on the length and thickness. Whilst we were sucking our host their billy clubs fit the wheel came last. I was not resisted by a little cock head between my lips. Then I left to make the head, especially as I was ready to give out my seed. After I filled the sperm guest who swallowed a insatiable everything started to suck and rub his dick. I wanted to feel a new taste of sperm. Funny, I would not be seen as gay, but I needed to taste sperm. Luckily, Bita has failed too often give in ass guest, it is true that the hole was a little tight for his dick or not lubricated enough, the fact is that bat began to cum. From his sperm dripping ass Bita guest who came to my mouth. At that time I felt the first wave of sperm from the dick in my mouth. I got all I could get, I swallowed a little, not as insatiable guy and came near Bita. Like a true friend, I gave him a taste of what I got ... awful. Then I went to the bathroom. Event was to wash and get dressed. Whenever my girlfriend could come Voria not find out anything. Staring in the bathroom mirror, I was scared. My face looks like I'd been fucked. It is true that guys fucked, but that did not matter. I had to go home and sleep at least an hour. I came out of the bathroom dressed. Bita and his friend were now in his bedroom Bita, I went, they were back on the barricades, I told Bita I go home and tell him that his sister ... well something, how not to mind. In the end I could not help but kiss him and tell him to suck dick better than his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment