Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Drunken orgy


Hi everyone *! Been a while since I posted anything but honestly it was so normal that I thought there was something interesting to share. Moreover I and my beloved the younger we went so we left with unfulfilled fantasies. However I have intaplat good things. I apologize if I bored you but I hope you have the patience to read the sequel.

It had been a while since me and my boyfriend break up. We still kept in touch and of course discretion. I felt very good around him and his friends. We meet often home to one of them for a movie or a small party or sometimes a joke and a soda. "Gang" consisted of my former friend of animals, which I told, another two boys and two girls. One of the girls was a friend of the animator, and the other of one of the friends. Both are very beautiful and very nice to say so. Although they are different they consider me one of them and make me feel beautiful girl just like them. Once submitted characters will move to the long-awaited fantasy. Among our friends and former animator had done just part of my sex life. After a period of sexual rest and I just really felt much need a man. If I kind of had gone missing former chair could not get him out of my mind animator's friend, and whenever I saw them next to each other I remember the three of us and how wonderful it was. I already resigned animator had loved, and she was my girlfriend was nothing to do. That is until one night when one of our friends gave a little party. "Goose" was complete and as usual great fun together. I think a little more than usual because alcohol plentiful and made his presence felt. I was "fun" all the guys but us girls. Our friend, animator, he felt a little bad so others asked me to help him go to sleep. They held tough on the legs so I was not easy to drive. Once in the room we tried to sit in bed, but he's holding on to me and me pulled me over him. I did not want to get up thence I missed him and that closeness was fantastic. In a moment we kissed but I stopped telling him that his girlfriend can come anytime. He pulled me into him again, and began to kiss and caress my ass. I've been too long and I opened his pants, I was really missed his cock started to make them orally. He kisses my ass and my anus meal was wonderful I feel it was hard to miss. It was so good that it could not be true here as inevitable happened. Open the door and appear drunk helped to get my ex girlfriend in bed animator. I did not know what to do in the time I was a terrible shame, but to my surprise the animator was on shaved girlfriend saying 'you like her?'s Better than me? Come to see "I refused to continue the circus but seeing that she started kissing my ex telling him "I see myself as good and he is not only" and called on the other friend of ours. The only ones who did not want to participate was one of our friends with his girlfriend who chose to leave. I along with animator in bed covered with a blanket while his girlfriend sat in the knee between the two and started to massage penis. Seeing this, the animator said "if I were you even Incept me" and his girlfriend complied climbing on it in 69. The other two are already seeing them naked penises and I knew I had to take the place of her face. We passed between her knees and started to do oral while animator friend watching us. Suddenly it rises from her boyfriend saying "you get it ready turn now." He sent me to him, and she bent down and made them orally while the other takes one of them licking pussy and began to penetrate. I'm all animals had climbed to position 69, but heard groans girl and I wanted to be penetrated. I sat facing them goat and animator had already begun to penetrate me quite deeply. I was hard to miss but we feel like we wanted and my ex who was standing doing oral while the other guy penetrate a girl. I pulled my leg and started to make them myself orally. Seeing this girl put on her knees and began to make a very deep oral our friend. I really did not interest me all that I wanted the two men together me made me feel the best, and yet I wanted everything including the other guy. I asked the two to penetrate me together, and they immediately went by our favorite position with me in the middle and began to play with my funduletzul. Seeing this girl come to look incredulously as I penetrate two, and I had the best opportunity of having and the other guy so I called to make them orally. I was excited and he moaned within my penis gag and occasionally I hit him in the face. I could not ejaculate and I started to pull out a groan and say "ahhh viiinee" and she gave laoparte the three and began to make my mouth. As soon as I felt her lips squeezing everything I ejaculated in her mouth. He asked "do you want it?" I said yes and started to kiss me and give me a taste of his own sperm. The three were fascinated by the landscape and by this stage and former animator wanted to penetrate me together again, but this time do not let the girl saying "you and I still want my ass to see if you are so good." Login first boyfriend animator, then my ex. I sat in front of her goat being penetrated by the other friend. When the two began to completely penetrate this girl began to scream in pain, I tried to kiss caress, but asked one of them to penetrate pussy. I was both happy and moaning and kissing, while the one that I wanted to penetrate me finish and finished on our faces when we kiss. Makes both orally but I just was penetrated. Seeing that my ex, who anally penetrate girl came behind me I penetrate me. It was a scene that I'm sure if you had seen you and you have ejaculated. I penetrated anal penetrated her normal between us a boy whom both doing oral. After a few minutes my ex wanted to finish and asked me "do you mind if done inside the finish before?" I said that on the contrary I do not miss it and it ends immediately. The animator asked me to make them orally to finish, and this finish in my mouth. All three were satisfied me too but it seems that the girl did not. He started to kiss my anus and asked me out on my old sperm in her mouth. After several attempts I managed it, and she swallowed it. Okay everyone was exhausted but very happy with our experience. Now just waiting for the next party to try new things together again and this time with the other couple su.

No comments:

Post a Comment