Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

In college

I was a freshman in college when he first Timisoara intamplat.In generally do not like to use the toilets inside the university, because they were praised in terms of cleanliness ...

One day I went though and I noticed with astonishment that the door and walls were written with a pen or pencil ... anunturi.Erau guys who were looking for sex.Unele boys were explicit, others less so.

I felt a shiver of excitement and without hesitation I wrote myself an Ad

"Young, 19, cute, looking like a young oral sex and maybe mult.Sambata, 11, with a newspaper in hand, to et.2"

Saturday about 11 states so on the 2nd floor with a newspaper in hand and wait to see if anyone responds ... I felt in your stomach at the thought that some of my fantasies could become realitate.Nu was no one around, only each student that went astray in a moment appeared graba.La guy is very tall, well built, quite simpatic.Mergea slowly and looked around as if he were looking for someone saw me and turned .. to me

"Do you know what time it is? Asked me smiling"

"It's almost 11, I answered"

"Are you expecting someone?"

"Yes, I raspuns.In around 11"

She looked at me and asked shyly

"For the announcement?"

"Yes ...."

"I am Robert ...."

'I Paul

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Well above ..."

I took the elevator and we went to last Saturday etaj.Stiam that usually go cursuri.Facultatea was deserted, especially on upper floors of om.Am Tipene was not entered a classroom and put a chair at the door, not to be surprised by who knows what wandered through college.

We turned toward each other and we got in brate.Imi liked him, liked him, and I think he likes the mine.Am started kissing shy on our buze.Limibile were found and were began a sensual game, our placut.Sarutul boost every clipa.Acum was a passionate kiss, hot.

I grabbed his cock and started rubbing it through my pants, and I felt his right hand doing the same thing started to unfold mine.Am strap and zipper pants, then I pulled down and I released sex strengthened, while he did the same with mine.Mi walked skin soft fingers, I stroked the tip slightly, after which I began to masturbate him with moves lente.La one point I interrupted the kiss without hesitation I left knee and started kissing his easy, then I started licking her tongue moistened capul.Imi a walk the entire length, I stopped to lick his balls and scrotum, after which Take them in your mouth and suck usor.Era getting more excited and moans escaped her lips parted in increasingly puternice.M I stopped licking my lips wet with saliva and I got one in gura.Am started to suck in slowly, trying to get as multa.Imi love to fuck suck, have a pleasant taste, it was warm and felt tare.Ma getting horny and sucking in increasingly repede.In while hot around him with my lips, my fingers gently ii masau balls. At one point he grabbed her head and started to move forward and inapoi.M I stopped and I left him to take controlul.A started to give me mouth with long strokes of Each time trying to penetrate deeper ..

He continued for a while, then pulled me up towards him and started to kiss again ... I turned back, fell on his knees and began to slowly lick around the anus, then began pushing slightly with the top of hot limbii.Limba driving me crazy trying to penetrate me ... I started to jam slightly, then increasingly tare.Simteam hot saliva how easily ooze between my buttocks, then his finger as easily penetrates me. .. then two fingers, saliva, a move coming go .... It was awesome ... at one point stood up and I felt a hot press, a little painful but both enjoyable while trying I began to penetrate ... easily put ...

-Does it hurt?

No, continue, given all that easy ...

I felt his hard, hot sex how come increasingly more ... I felt pain, but I shudder waves of pleasure ...

It was now completely in me, I felt hot caress my buttocks luipe balls ... He started to move slowly at first, then increasingly faster, and I began to moan and I move at the same pace as he

-Ahh ... yes .... That feels good ..

I fucked now now moves fast and adanci.Gemeam both .... I felt it coming and I withdrew his cock, I left knee and i got it in my mouth ... I put a hand on his head and started to give me a mouth at the same pace that I had done anal sez ... It did not take very long and I felt

As starts to ejaculate in my mouth prelungi.Am jets started to savor sperm in her mouth to keep her, feel her taste, then swallowed it to the last drop.

"It's your turn now, she said"

His left knee in front of me and started kissing me and me linga.Simteam his lips moist and warm as down along my sex painfully hard, his soft tongue on my balls ... feeling was gorgeous and I started easy jam

He stopped licking and began to suck me movements increasingly quieter .. I felt explodez.il Maga head while his hot mouth enveloped my sex ... I resisted and I Here we go ... He pulled out of his mouth and I ejaculated on the face, cheeks, I rubbed it against him ... He went back into his mouth and sucked it a few minutes ...

Then I stood up and started to kiss ... We pulled his pants and left.

In parting, I changed phone numbers and emails and we decided that if we fail to meet during the week to see you all on Saturday at the same time all the faculty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment